Yay! Dina of BeBeautySmart just gave Garden of Beauty a Top 10 Blog Award for Excellence. :) I’m honored! Thanks, Dina! This is the blog’s first award, so it’s very exciting to be recognized!
Here’s my list of my current top 10 favorite cosmetics (I’ll assume this means any beauty product):
- Acure Organics Superfruit + Chlorella Facial Cleanser
- Acure Organics 100% Organic Argan Oil
- 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream
- Skinnyskinny Organic Black Coffee Body Scrub
- Delizioso Skincare Coconut Melon Body Butter
- Delizioso Skincare Chocolaty Strawberry Soap
- Tropical Traditions 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara
Finally, here are some questions Dina wanted me to answer:
1. What is one makeup product you could never give up?
Ooh, toughie, since I love my lip gloss and mascara – but I’d have to say mascara. :)
2. Always read the INCI?
Yes, I do.
3. The worst purchase you’ve ever done?
Tom’s Deodorant. What a disappointment.
4. Do you prefer the big bag where you put the “world” inside, or small bag?
I have a big bag. It’s a Coach bag my Mom bought me about 3 years ago. I use a smaller makeup bag to carry my essentials in it. I usually carry my wallet, small makeup bag, contact lens case and extra solution, hand cream, gum, and old receipts. lol
5. Use a single face cream for day or night, or you have two (or more) specific?
I use a day moisturizer with sunscreen, and a separate night cream.
6. What do you think of the menstrual cup?
I personally love the idea of an eco-friendly way to control your monthly visitor, but I find it too unwieldy and awkward to use.
7. What is the cosmetic error that bothers you the most in others?
Ungroomed brows. Nicely shaped brows can wake up your entire face. It’s amazing. I’ve been getting on my own butt about making sure mine are groomed regularly.
8. Use plate, thermal curling irons and various gadgets for your hair?
I use a flat iron. I like wearing my hair straight. (It’s naturally curly.)
9. When visiting the hairdresser, are you calm and relaxed or do you sit in terror?
I haven’t visited a hairdresser in years. The last time I went, I was relaxed, since I just went in for a shampoo and blow dry. I don’t cut my hair (hence its length now).
10. Have you ever bought a product just because it was popular at the time on YouTube, blogs … etc …?
No, I haven’t.
11. In the morning you look in the mirror and say…?
I need coffee, stat!
That was a lot of fun! Thanks again for the tag, Dina! I appreciate the recognition. :D